Monday, September 29, 2008

What is the meaning of this outrage!!!


This is close to the scene I was greeted with this morning on arrival at work. Although none of us are that old or wrinkly!
It's not our coffee machine that's broken, we don't have one of those, it's the fridge! No milk! Which means (for me) no COFFEE!!!!
I'm not hyperventilating....deep breaths....it will be ok....hands are shaking.
Luckily for me I have sitting on my desk this wonderful travel mug from Joanie. It came in the same package as the book that she sent, which game me such comfort and revelation yesterday.
So, off I trotted to the cafe and had a lovely cappaccino made in my special cup which I was able to bring back to my desk and savour all morning.....
Thankyou Joanie! You are a life saver! That's twice this week!

10 valued opinions!:

Anonymous said...

How lovely! Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you're feeling better.

Joanie said...

Love the comic!

Doing a little "happy" dance... :)

HisPrincess said...

We had another fridge brought in at lunch time. I have made up for my caffeine withdrawal well and truly now.

Work is frantic today, but I'm quite enjoying the challenge. Still managed to make time to check my blog though...priorities!

sailorcross said...

Oh, I hope my day at work today doesn't start like that. But, the good thing is your enjoying the challenge instead of letting it get to you!!

Glad you had your caffeine fix! I know I wouldn't be able to walk out the door to work without mine first.

Beth

Kelly said...

Hot tip - keep some coffeemate in your drawer for emergencies such as these!! I used to keep extra sugar & coffeemate in my drawer. A sign of a true coffee addict.

Do you have Starbucks there?

My ADHD Me said...

I don't drink coffee, but that picture could be me if I don't have my diet coke!

Edie said...

LOL. Great comic! I can so relate to that! Although I have to admit that since I've been sick I've been drinking tea instead of coffee. Have agreat day!

Joanie said...

Sorry, but coffeemate creamer ~ any 'artificial' creamer is not healthy for you... :( So glad you went out to get the "real thing" Sharon!

Hopefully, you are getting toward using whole milk for your cuppa every time! So much healthier for you than other options. :)

Jenny said...

I love the comic too!

HisPrincess said...

Kelly: I really don't like coffeemate, just doesn't taste right. We do have Starbucks in Australia, but not out here in the country. Closest one is in Adelaide which is 6 hours away.

ADHD: A diet coke was going to be my next option if I couldn't get a coffee!

Edie, I have been leaning toward tea a bit lately too. Still haven't given up on the coffee completely though.

Joanie: I had a cuppa with full cream milk last night, and I'm really struggling to get used to the taste, I'm just so used to skim milk.

Jenny: The comic was only sent to me via email the morning I came to work to find no fridge, and the sender didn't know that! Perfect timing.