Monday, September 1, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Edie at Rich Gifts to do an A-Z of me...

So, here goes.

Attached or single? Attached. Married for 18 years.

Best Friend? Jesus

Cake or Pie? Cake. Chocolate cake. Chocolate anything. Just chocolate.....mmmmmm chocolate.

Day of Choice? Sunday. My day. Stay at home or go out. Church. Peace.

Essential Item? Kettle. Life isn't worth living without a cuppa.

Flavour of icecream? Don't start me on the chocolate thing again.

Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms, sour worms.

Hometown? Cleve, but I came from a town called Warwick, in Queensland.

Indulgences? That would be chocolate. Seem to have a theme happening here.

January or July? January....July is waaaaaay too cold!

Kids? Two. Stephanie and Scott, and Boris my cat...who is neither a rabbit or a rat as some rude people have suggested! :)

Last Movie I saw in a Theatre? Bee Movie. I don't get out much!

Middle Name? Yes. Lee. Boring.

Number of Siblings? 1

Oranges or Apples? Oranges, from our tree. Even better when dipped in chocolate!

Phobia or Fear? Fear

Quote? God gave us a mouth that closes and ears that don't, which should tell us something!

Reason to Smile? When my kids are happy. When someone achieves something.

Season? Summer

Tag five more.... Lightening , Joanie , I can't think of anyone else who wouldn't have already been tagged. So please if anyone is reading this consider yourself tagged!

Unknown fact about me? I'm a cryer. I cry when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm overwhelmed.....

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Don't you just love that wording? I bet a vegetarian wrote that! I feel like I should apologise, but like Edie said God told us to eat meat.

Xrays or Ultrasound? Xrays are cool.

Your favourite food? I'm sure I don't need to tell you its chocolate!

Zodiac? Rubbish.

So there you have me. Me A to Z. Not very interesting!

7 valued opinions!:

Kelly said...

Loved it. These things are silly, yet we do learn so much from each other doing them. Check me out, I did one too!

The funniest one to me was your "January...July is way to cold." You really are on the other side of the earth as us!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting - your from Warwick! We used to drive through when I was a child on our long distance trips to see our extended family. We would stop at the road-house just after the river crossing as we drove into town. I loved driving through the main street, which Dad always did, and remember the beautiful Churches, and the old houses with the big yards. It is the town (has it been named a City??? - I'm thinking it has...) that I will be putting at the top of my list for country service when I come round to teaching full time. My college friend lived there for a few years, and I so loved visiting her, and seeing the sights, driving out to Nobby and then up into Toowoomba on the way home... It's gorgeous country, especially in Springtime... Do you miss it? Do you still have family there? Do you ever get back to visit? Curious, aren't I?!!!... Your list was great...

Kelly said...

You never know what you'll find on the net - even free cat food samples if you live in Australia! Well, since I'm a dog lover in the U.S., you can guess immediately who I thought of!

So, if you are interested, here is the link:
http://www.snappytom.com.au/

Edie said...

VERY Interesting! I loved this!
Especially this:
"January or July? January....July is waaaaaay too cold!"
You know I cracked up!

I think rabbits are cute. Growing up, we had rabbits. My sister's was a boy and mine was a girl, and guess what happened. You got it, Kittens! Now, a "Rat", well that's just rude. :P

Xrays are cool!? LOL

This was fun, thanks for playing.

My ADHD Me said...

I was going to say something witty about your remark that July is wwaaayy too cold but I see that has been pointed out.
Orange trees-YUM
Hey, By the way, Do you like chocolate? haha

I haven't been to people's blogs in days. I spent ALL my extra computer time working on Edie's random question. I have a whole new respect for people that write Christian blogs. It's a lot harder than it appears. Rambleing on and on and not talking about anything in particular is much easier and doesn't require any research and I think....

HisPrincess said...

Kelly: I will be over to check you out soon! As for the catfood we have tried that brand, and Sir Boris didn't like it!

Naomi: Yes Warwick is now a city and we do still have family there. I too have memories of stopping at that roadhouse! We also have family in Toowoomba and Killarney, and yes I miss it. We go back to visit every couple of years. My grandparents had a dairy farm at Allora and we showed the kids around there last trip.

Edie: Yes I agree Stephanie is very rude about my Boris! I tell people it's because she's afraid she has been replaced with a cat!

Mary: I'm glad you picked up that I like chocolate. I thought I was pretty subtle! And yes, a Christian blog would be way harder than our style of rabbitting on about nothing in particular! Imagine having to think about it!

Edie said...

Maybe I should offer chocolate with my RQs. Hmmmm