Friday, May 16, 2008

Rain, pain and other ramblings

Today it is raining. Praise the Lord! The forecast is for the rain to continue right through the weekend, which is fine by me! I will happily stoke up the fire and watch!

Please help us out over here in Oz by continuing to pray for this drought to be well and truly broken. Pray for rain to refresh our land and the Lord to refresh our souls!

In other news.... it seems that 18 holes of golf did not agree with me. Well at least thats what I'm assuming is causing my back pain as it's the only thing I've done different in the past week or so. I went to see my dear friend and physio yesterday and that seems to have made it worse! Which is often the case when your muscles are stretched out and worked, they get worse before they get better. I'm not in heaps of pain at all, just a bit of a niggle, but it meant I had to stand out of netball training last night which bothered me.

I have a busy day ahead at work so I'd better get on with it. Of course it won't stop me from checking in now and again so feel free to say hello!

Blessings to you all,
Sharon.

3 valued opinions!:

Joanie said...

HELLO my friend!

Sorry to hear your body is aching a bit... NO more golf for you! ;)

Rejoicing in the rain you're receiving and pray the Lord sends plenty more. We're to have a heat wave here - for 2 days - though we'd like to have it stick around for a while; especially late May into early/mid June so the strawberry crops will be juicy and plentiful!

Jenny said...

I am so glad to read that is raining over in your neck of the woods!!
We got a good rain yesterday too!

Enjoy it, maybe even dance in it!
Jen

HisPrincess said...

Bit cold for dancing in it!

We had a good rain yesterday, 8mm, it would be wonderful to get some more but it doesn't look promising. Farmers are almost smiling.