Saturday, February 23, 2008

Smiley Saturday

I haven't tried this linking business before so I hope I've got it right!

Lets see...things to smile about today.

I feel a bit mean but watching Robbie eating food processed hot chips is kinda funny and it did make me smile. We even added tomato sauce before processing so it looked sooooo appetising!

Pink practising her singing. I love listening to her sing, always makes me smile.

The beautiful prayer Joanie posted on my prayer journal. Brought a tear to my eye and also a smile.

The thought of friendship and fellowship of tennis this afternoon, also the thought of the looks of horror on all their faces when I whip out my camcorder!

5 valued opinions!:

Anonymous said...

horrifying people with a camcorder is always good fun! lol

Joanie said...

Did you have a wonderful Saturday?

Did you get any really good movies of people?

I loved your blessings... Joanie

HisPrincess said...

Thanks for your comments guys. Yes the tennis team was suitably horrified when I appeared with the camcorder! You have to make your own fun sometimes.
Saturday went downhill a smidge after my post though. Robbie stacked his motorbike (which we haven't actually paid for yet)and scratched it badly, and bent the handlebars. My first concern was for him, then his teeth. He was really upset because he thought he was in trouble for bending the motorbike. And he was in a little bit of trouble because he was going too fast, jumping too high. Hopefully he has learnt his lesson now. For a short while at least.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in with Smiley Saturday. :)

If you *want* to copy the image you can. Just right click on the image on my blog and "save as" to your own computer and then upload from there. That's entirely up to you though.

HisPrincess said...

Cool, I hadn't thought of that. Its all a bit of a learning curve.