Monday, February 25, 2008

Another day....

Well, for me Monday is almost over. It's my turn to finish work at 4.30pm this week which I love, especially during daylight saving where I have plenty of daylight left.

I'm off to squash tonight. Squash is Robbie's favourite sport at the minute (its' the awesomest, wickedest game ever!) so needless to say he is looking forward to it. I quite enjoy sitting back and relaxing while having a chat with the other mums. It's good wind down time. I might take the camera tonight and see if I can get a couple of shots of him playing. Not sure how it will go against the glass around the courts though.

I'm trying to make a committment to exercise more this week. Squash is played at a neighbouring coastal town so I might go for a walk along the beach while I wait for Robbie to play. Might. I might also get chatting and "forget" all about it!

I'm really thankful for the community in which I live where parents are willing to make the effort to be involved in their kids lives. We don't appreciate how lucky we are sometimes.

0 valued opinions!: