Tuesday, February 26, 2008

....and another thing

This is all due to take place next week and what have we heard from the school? You guessed it. Big, fat, nothing. No note, no phone call, no consultation.

Right. I'm going now before I damage the keyboard.

2 valued opinions!:

Leah Adams said...

You probably didn't even realize it but the Lord used you in a mighty way when you visited my blog today and commented. I was in desperate need of encouragement and you were the instrument the Lord used to bring me what I needed. Thank you for your precious words and for allowing the Lord to use you to encourage one of His own.

God bless you hugely!!!

Leah

HisPrincess said...

Thanks so much Leah. I've calmed down a bit now. Just needed to vent.

Your blog had a bit to do with my calming down. I opened it up and what do I hear, one of my favourite worship songs of all time. Come to think of it, I will include it next time I worship lead. It was just what I needed to hear....by the way, how did you do that? :)