Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beautiful Girls



Well, I certainly think they are beautiful. Here is Pink (on the right) about to do battle on the netball court opposing her cousin. These girls have grown up together and are roughly the same age (Pink is a few months younger). They are chalk and cheese. One is fair, the other dark, one is quiet and the other is loud (that would be Pink!) but both share the same wicked sense of humour.

It seems like yesterday when they were fighting over toys and running around in nappies. And now look at them. Beautiful young ladies.

I am pleased to say that our team won the game yesterday after what was a pretty shaky start. We came back from being 8 goals down to win the game by 13. I was a bit worried, but very pleased to see my team pull together and come from behind. I was really proud of them.

Thats about all I have today. My brain is feeling a bit fuzzy. Sinuses are playing up again. I think I may go take a nap! I do love Sunday.

3 valued opinions!:

Joanie said...

Absolutely beautiful, indeed!

Joanie said...

Hope your sinuses are feeling better soon... I can relate, as our spring-to-summer allergy season is in full swing and everyone is miserable here. I never really thought much about taking a nap, though. You are much smarter than I. Instead, I'll go out and work in the yard, go to the beach, clean the house... Learning to REST is one of the lessons God is still trying to teach me. Praying you're feeling improved quickly!

HisPrincess said...

Hi Joanie. I don't think its my sinuses this time, but a head cold. I did the washing rather than take a nap, but I'm about to sit down and watch the football on tv so that might put me to sleep.