Friday, June 13, 2008

Decision time.

Well, I finally stopped procrastinating and made a decision. I wrote a letter (an email actually) to our District Officer in the Education Department. I have dealt with this man before and frankly I don't have a great deal of faith in him, but I've done my part now, we will see what happens from here.

It took me ages to click send on that email. It's a big deal when you could be affecting someone elses life. But I feel that my biggest concern should be for my children, it's my job to protect them so I have put Robbie first.

Hopefully this will mean that this teacher will get help. She has many emotional issues and I really hope she gets help with this. She was a wonderful teacher, I just hope she will be again one day.

Dear Lord. I pray that my decision today will help with the situation at Robbie's school. I also pray for the teacher in question. I know she doesn't believe in you but I pray that she will seek help and overcome her issues. Thankyou that Robbie is now learning in a loving and kind environment. I pray that he will continue to enjoy his learning and make up for lost time.

3 valued opinions!:

Kelly said...

You have no reason to value my opinion, but I really do think you made the right decision. Where children are involved, it is better to be safe than sorry. You may have saved another child from emotional trama. I hope you continue to have peace about your decision.

Anonymous said...

Good on you Sharon. Just leave it up to God now and He will take care of it.
Have a great camp tea. I am so jealous as we miss our parents farm for the same reasons this time of year! I think we are going through the 18 month grieving right now.

Lynette

HisPrincess said...

Kelly, of course I value your opinion. If I didn't, I wouldn't ask for it! Thanks for your support. I am at peace with my decision, I feel I've done the right thing.

Lynette, sometimes I want to leave the farm for a more "civilised" lifestyle but I know I would miss times like this.