Monday, June 9, 2008

Snickers bar

Kelly over at Chatty Kelly wrote a post about what type of candy you are. In my usual smart alec fashion I commented that my family is a snickers bar, I am the chocolate holding together a bunch of nuts.

That's probably a bit harsh! But with all the drama's we have been having with miss Pink I was feeling a bit sarcastic.

Ok, so I've been thinking what kind of candy bar would best describe the members of my family?

Robbie would have to be a caramello koala (sorry to the folks in the US, a caramello koala is a koala shaped chocolate with a runny caramel centre). Cute and cuddly, but too much gives you a tummy ache!

Pink would have to be sour worms (that sounds terrible doesn't it!) but it suits her. Sweet and tart often at the same time. The tartness makes you crinkle your nose but the sweetness keeps you coming back for more!

Fisherman would be 85% pure dark chocolate. Soothing, calming, quality all the way.

And me, well to honest I think I'm all the nuts inside the snickers bar, and Fisherman is the chocolate holding me together.

What kind of candy are you?

3 valued opinions!:

Katie said...

Sharon: I will have to think about what kind of candy I am, but I do know what kind of sweet food I am....... A roasted marshmallow. I look hard and crusty on the outside, but the shell is really fragile and the inside is just pure goo. You've come up with a great question for moms with families to ponder. Have you asked your gang what they think? That would be great dinner table conversation to ask the question and compare the answers.

HisPrincess said...

Yes it would be a good dinner table conversation wouldn't it? Must remember that.

Leah Adams said...

Hmmm I am not sure what kind of candy bar I would be. Years ago I might have said a butterfinger because they are so crunchy but the Lord has softened me right up over the years. Now, I'm just not sure. I'll think about it.

Leah