Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Seven Random Facts about me!

I've been tagged by Jenny at Water's Edge.

I'm supposed to post seven random facts about me which I thought might be fun, so here goes.....

1. I married my childhood sweetheart and my brother's best friend, which annoyed my brother at first because it meant that I tagged along!

2. I have a bit of a "thing" for the way I hang washing out on the clothesline. The clothesline has four sides, there are four members of my family so I hang each persons clothes out on a seperate side. Then when I bring the washing in I fold as I go into the washing basket and it's brought inside all folded and sorted. I get really cross when someone "helps" me with the washing and gets it wrong. I probably need to get over it!

3. At the moment I am the fattest I have ever been in my life (non pregnant) :(

4. It took three knee operations to convince me to retire from netball. And I miss it terribly.

5. I'm a cat person.

6. My bedroom is almost as messy as my teenage daughters!

7. I feel closest to the Lord and completely joyful when I sing for His glory.

Ok, now I have to tag seven people and then stop by their blogs and let them know, so

Lelia , Madison , Lightening, Kath , Jubilee , Joanie and Clearly Living consider yourselves tagged!

9 valued opinions!:

Anonymous said...

That is so awseome and profound to hear about hte way you hang cloehtes on the line! Are you a perfectionist by any chance Sharon

Yo could use that time to pray for each member of your family just as i often do when ironing their clothes! Its an amazing time and takes the hard slog out of the task! But dont burn yourself!

Lynette and ex Whyallaite now a south Adelaidean

Anonymous said...

PLease forgive my spelling ! Oh dear!

HisPrincess said...

Hi Lynette! No I don't think I'm a perfectionist, that is the only thing that I insist is done "my way".

As for ironing, I avoid it like the plague! My workshirts are all wrinkle resistant and my husband is a farmer. The sheep don't care if his pants aren't ironed!

Jenny said...

Sharon,
I love a clothes line, we can't have one where we are at right now. But I miss it!

My husband just walked by to and stopped to tell me that he read my blog yesterday and it is full of typo's?? Did he fix them, no.

Have a great day while I go see how bad it is!
Jen

Lelia Chealey said...

I'll have to work on this. 7 huh? I think I can come up with 7. :)
I just read where you're from...how cool is that? Okay, if it's 10:35pm where I'm at what time is it where you are?

lightening said...

ROFLOL at your comment about the bedroom. How does DH like that??? Not telling you what ours gets like at times :P

Thanks for the tag. I'll try not to forget. *sigh*

Katie said...

I love your clothesline theory. I laughed myself sick thinking of my mom hanging up and me taking down and folding for 10 people in my family. It would have made huge sense if it could have been done. We hung up clothes even in the winter indoors. I didn't sleep on sheets dried in a dryer until I went away to college! What a memory. Thanks for sharing about yourself. katie

HisPrincess said...

Lelia: Yes I think where I live is pretty cool! It was 1.12pm when you posted our time.

Jenny: I can't imagine not having a clothes line. I love the way your clothes smell of sunshine when you bring them in. I know sunshine doesn't smell, but that fresh warm smell is how I imagine sunshine would smell.

Lightening: Yes, bedroom tidyness has always been an issue with me. When I was teenager mine was actually WORSE than Pink's but if you tell her that I will deny it! Doesn't matter if you forget the seven things, I won't be offended!

Kate: Yes a ten sided clothes line would be a sight to behold! But you have to admit it's a great idea!

Mana Laura said...

Hi Sharon,
I'll try and do my Seven Random Facts as well. You're the second person who's tagged me! Thank you for leaving me comments on my blog - how did you find me?
I'm a cat person too - as you know from seeing my beautiful Antonio looking in the cupboard for what I can only assume would be a mouse - ugh!