Saturday, February 28, 2009

One Word

Edie over at Rich Gifts is playing a cute game that I thought I would join. You have to answer each of the questions with one word. It's harder than you would think! I'm a person of many words, restricting myself to one is not easy!

I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to play along let me know so I can come over and read your answers.

Where is your cell phone? Desk

Your hair? Short

Your father? Dependable

Your mother? Reliable

Your favourite thing? Singing

Your dream last night? Dreamless

Your favourite drink? Pepsi

Your dream/goal? Travel

The room you are in? Office

Your fear? Judgement

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Winnebago

Muffins? Savoury

One of your wish list items? Car

Where you grew up? Queensland

The last thing you did? Coffee

What are you wearing? T-Shirt

Your TV? Old

Your computer? Unreliable

Your mood? Frazzled

Missing someone? Mum

Your car? Rattley

Favourite store? Books

Your summer? Hectic

Favourite colour? Yellow

Someone who emails me? Boss

A favourite food? Chocolate

Place I'd rather be right now. Shopping

So there you go! Feel free to join in, I really had fun with this, a bit of light heartedness is just what I needed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 valued opinions!:

Edie said...

I love reading other peoples answers. It really gives a glimpse of how differently we all think, and the different things going on in our lives. Even when it's only with one word. :)

Yes a carrot muffin is a lot like carrot cake.

Edie said...

Ooops, Thanks for playing Sharon!! Have a great weekend!

Leah Adams said...

I'm in. I'll do this today.

Leah