Thursday, February 5, 2009

First week success!

Hello everyone.

I had my weigh in today after just under a week on my new weight loss program.....

Drum roll please.....

I lost 1.5kg! Yay! (3.3 pounds). That's such an excellent result. I was hoping for maybe one kilogram.

So far the new eating plan has been really easy. I've even been out shopping and managed to stick to it with no real dramas.

I think the key here is where my head is at at the moment. I really want to do it. I'm actually excited about it. I've tried losing weight often enough to know that there is just no point unless you are in the right headspace. You have to be ready to committ to it.

So I shall be moving my lady bug today!
Yay!

6 valued opinions!:

Kelly said...

Hooray for you! I have been exercising but NOT eating right. So the scales are firmly in place. I'll start eating right...next week. After I finish the choc chip cookies off.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an awesome start!!! Congratulations. :)

sailorcross said...

Go, ladybug, go!! My weigh in is tomorrow--so I'm hoping my kitty moves along the track, too!!

Congratulations on a successful first week!! Keep up the good work!!!

Beth

Joanie said...

Congratulations Sharon! What a fabulous start to your journey... I'm so proud of you. :o) Besides eating better ~ are you exercising too?

You'll look marvelous at Stephanie's ball!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sharon wish i was as motivated. What program are you following?

keep on keeping on.
Lynette from Adelaide

HisPrincess said...

Kelly: at least you have half the equation! Better than nothing.

Lightening: Yes I'm pretty pleased with myself :)

Beth: I'll be over to check on that kitty soon!

Joanie: Yes I am exercising as well. I'm sort of kind of hoping that maybe I can manage one year of netball with Steph before my body packs it in!

Lynette: I'm doing the Kate Morgan program which I'm finding really user friendly.