Friday, June 26, 2009

God's Garden

A couple of weeks ago I had a great time with my Dad's fantastic camera around our farm and garden. The resulting photos fill me with wonder at God's creation, and joy that I am His child. Stopping and "smelling the roses" like this makes me so thankful and full of praise, and the worship leader in me is immediately reminded of a song....
Into your hands, I commit again,
All I am for you Lord.
You hold my world in the palm of your hand,
And I am yours forever.

Jesus I believe in you,
Jesus I belong to you,
You're the reason that I live,
The reason that I sing,
With all Iam

I will walk with you wherever you go

Through tears and joy

I'll trust in you

And I will live in all of your ways
Your promises forever
Jesus I believe in you,
Jesus I belong to you,
You're the reason that I live,
The reason that I sing
With all Iam.

The song is called "With All Iam" and it's always been a special one to me. It just really speaks to me...

And in case you are wondering, the moisture on the flowers isn't from being watered. It's from RAIN!!! Over the last few days we have had a wonderful, steady soaking. Thanks so much for your prayers, keep up the good work! Regular rain through to September will ensure we have a viable crop.




6 valued opinions!:

Skoots1moM said...

go god...thanks for the rain!
We've had drought the last two or three years and finally this year they lifted our water bans and the lakes are back up.
we're so thankful for rain, too!
your pics are really good and capture the farm
:)

Kelly said...

Love the photos! Great work.

Joanie said...

Such incredible beauty... Such endless gifts all around you... Such joy and praise overflowing from within your heart...

My heart is filled with praise and thanksgiving for the beauty and wonder of the place God has blessed your family with ~ and the gift of using your father's camera to take gorgeous pictures!

Thank you, precious Lord, for providing much needed rain and we pray, in agreement, that you would continue to provide steady rain through September that an abundant harvest would break their drought this year! We pray Your Living Water to quench the thirst of those in this land and around the world ~ You are the source of all that we are...

You blessed my day with these lovely pictures, Sharon. Rejoicing with you! :)

HisPrincess said...

Thanks for your lovely comments. Dad's camera certainly brought out the "wannabee" photographer in me...now I'm saving up for one just like it!

Lightening said...

Awesome photo's and awesome song. You brought tears to my eyes. :)

HisPrincess said...

Yes we will be having that song next month when I'm on for worship leading. I don't do it much, because it makes me cry and it's difficult to lead worship when you can't sing!