Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just Checking In

Hi everyone.

I'm still in Adelaide at the moment but I'm taking a moment to borrow my Aunt's computer to check in and say hi.

I'm completely over being in Adelaide. I'm just not cut out for being in the city I'm afraid. A week is just a little too long.

We've had some very long days at the tennis and Scott is pretty tired and grumpy, but he is enjoying the experience. He has even managed a couple of wins which is a great achievement at a competition of this level.

Well, we are off to go ten pin bowling now. Sigh. Not really in the mood to go out but Scott absolutely loves ten pin bowling.

Will post photos and tell you how Scott went when I get home!

5 valued opinions!:

sailorcross said...

Hi Sharon!!

I'm so happy that Scott has won some matches with such stiff competition. Enjoy the rest of your time with him, and you'll be home soon!

How big is Adelaide? Is it a very big city like New York City?

Talk to you sonn!!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Hello Country Mouse! Glad your boy's doing well. You'll be home soon with Boris the bush... I mean, plush cat. Hope you had fun wearing those funny bowling shoes!!!

HisPrincess said...

Beth you will laugh when you find that Adelaide is Austrailia's second smallest capital city. It is tiny in comparison to New York, or pretty much any of your cities! By your standards I guess it's a big country town but when you live on a farm with no neighbours and your town has only a thousand people it's plenty big enough.

Naomi, I'm most surprised that I have become a country mouse! In the past I have loved the city, felt energised when I was there and couldn't wait to come, I think I'm gettin old! And I do miss Boris the Plush Cat!

My ADHD Me said...

Hi. Keep your chin up. Scott will always remember that you went with him.
I took my kids bowling when we had our week long adventure house/dog sitting for my sister ET. my back is FINALLY starting to feel better...ok, a little bit of exaggeration there.

Edie said...

Hang in there Sharon! Tell Scott Yay for the wins! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Safe travels my friend.