Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Attitude Adjustment

I think I've come up with my new years resolution.... a little late I know, but being on time isn't my new years resolution!

I've decided to try really hard (with the Lords help of course) to change my attitude toward life. I've had a bit of a "poor me" thing happening of late. And this three weeks off has done wonders toward giving me a little more perspective.

I am incredibly blessed to have a good job which pays well, a loving healthy family both at home and at church and most importantly a God who loves me.

So I'm going to try to be a bit more thankful.

If any of you catch me complaining again feel free to let me know I'm doing it!

2010 is the year for counting my blessings.

10 valued opinions!:

Leah Adams said...

Sharon,

It is soooo easy to get into the complaining habit. I have to be very aware of my words and make sure I am not falling into that trap. God bless you, dear friend.

Leah

Anonymous said...

Amen .i think we could all make changes in this area... but the test comes when a crisis appears and how we react.. our thinking can really predict our habits.. but God wants us to be thankful and honoring with all he has given us. lets start counting our blessings.. we will be surprised how many we can list once we start..
i am with you sister..
Lynette

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon! Don't we all need an "AA"!!!... for one reason or another ;)

I'll be in SA from 5th Feb to 15th Feb.. Not sure what goes on when, but I would so love to meet up... I'd really love to see your town, but just not sure about the car I will be driving - my friend is lending me hers. Your suggestion of P. Pirie is a good one - Ange has said it's about half an hour from her place... but maybe we could get something more in the middle, so you don't have to drive as far... I though perhaps I could email you my mob no and vice versa and we could work out something from there... Enjoy the rest of the weekend. God Bless! N x

My ADHD Me said...

Sounds like you have the right attitude!

Reminds me to take a look at my own.

Joanie said...

Well... I just saw that you made a resolution (not sure where I've been lately). You can count on me to "assist" you in keeping your resolution! :)

Glad you're back from a very long holiday... I have missed you here and hearing from you and hearing about you lately!

I agree with Lynette ~ focus on counting your blessings!

And yes, God loves you and I do too! :)

Ginger said...

My word for the year is "grateful"; I hate being a whiner, and yet that is such a pitfall for me sometimes.

Joanie said...

I think your resolution is really "stay out of site and they won't know what's really going on with me"... I miss your regular blogging!

hamid said...

Ashampoo Firewall...نرم افزار بهینه سازی Error Repair Professiona
.....
Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 v8.0.0.454......#
بدنسازان BADANSAZAN Bodybuilders BADANSAZAN ..........#
# دانلود تقویم 1389 Download 1389 Calendar
# دانلود تم سیاه و قرمز ویندوز ویستا Black and red themes Vista
# دانلود رایگان تم ویندوز ایکس پی Free Windows XP Themes
# دانلود رایگان نرم افزار تعمیر خطا ویندوز Free software for Windows Error Repair
# دانلود نرم افزار اشمپو فایروال Software Firewalls Ashmpv
# ذخیره ی تصاویر دریافتی وب کم به صورت فرمتهای ویدیویی Save incoming webcam images to video formats
# نرم افزار آنتي ويروس Nod32 Nod32 antivirus
# نرم افزار آنتی ویروس کسپرسکی Kaspersky Anti-Virus Software
# گوگل کروم google chrome Google Chrome google chrom

hamid said...

توریست در خوزستان Tourists in Khuzestan
توریست در خراسان رضوی Tourists in Khorasan Razavi
توریست در استان فارس Tourists in Fars Province
جزیره کیش ایران Kish Island, Iran
توریست در تهران Tourist in Tehran
توریست در اصفهان Tourists in Isfahan
توریست در استان بوشهر Tourist Bushehr
توریست در استان همدان Hamadan tourist
بفرما کوچولو Little Go right ahead http://dl.freedownload.ir/dl10/Error-Repair-Professional-4.1.3-

hamid said...

عکسها Photos

* تصاویر بدن سازی Bodybuilding Pictures

آموزشی Training

* توصیه ها و راهنمای تمرین Recommendations and practice guide

خواندنی Readable

* درباره رونی کلمن (1) About Ronnie Coleman (1)

ویتامینها Vitamins

* درباره ویتامینها و هورمونها (3) About vitamins and hormones See an Iranian Azvb Hello. Photos. ... Download