Thursday, January 24, 2008

Plans

I think I need a large neon sign that says "THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST DO" and then of course it will tell me what to do. I have a very definite feeling that I need a change, and I would like that change to be in keeping with the Lords plan for me. But I'm not sure what the Lords plan is, I know that the job I applied for isn't part of the Lords plan for me, since I didn't get it. And I have to say that I was more relieved than dissapointed so obviously the Lord really does know what is best for me. Of course he does. Silly me.

So I guess my plan of action is to wait and listen and be open to new opportunities. That is so not me! Wait? Listen? That would mean that I would have to stop talking (!) and be patient (!!). Sigh.

Dear Lord, I pray that I can have the patience and understanding to know and recognise when you are talking to me. And then have the courage to act on your instructions.
Amen.

0 valued opinions!: