Thursday, December 6, 2007

That perfect tree.

Well its really starting to hot up now isn't it. Tinsel everywhere. I bought a new Christmas tree this year. I've always wanted one of those nice ones, like the perfectly decorated trees you see in the catalogues. I've always had to resist the urge to "fix" the decorating job that the kids do on the tree. Now that I have my perfect tree and my kids are old enough to decorate it accordingly I find myself missing that slightly scraggy, lopsided tree with no decorations any higher than two feet.

Funny how we look forward to something and we forget to enjoy the journey. I've decided to just enjoy every day that I have with my kids. Before I know it they will be gone and I will miss them terribly. At the moment thats kind of hard to imagine but I'm sure it will hapen!

0 valued opinions!: