Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So thats that then...

So now we have the boxing day blues. We all feel fat, tired and bloated, and just a wee bit grumpy.......ok, maybe more than a wee bit.

After the long drive home I'm really struggling with patience and tolerance today. Everyone is annoying me, for just being themselves really. Its not entirely fair but it is what it is.

I have been harrased by inlaws several times via mobile even before arriving home about new years and weekend plans. I just want to spend some time at home before I think about the next round of planning, packing and preparing. And I know it sounds uncharitable (because it is uncharitable) but I just don't feel like dealing with the in laws. I want to relax and just let whatever happens happen. Not possible with them, the pedantic planners, demanders, organisers and boss arounders. To be honest I don't really want to deal with anyone at all at the moment. Curling up with a good book and my cat sounds pretty blissful at present.

And I might just do that. Right now.

Lord I pray for peace of mind at the moment. Help me to tolerant and understanding of other peoples needs at this time when I'm feeling tired and harassed. I realise that I am not capable of doing this alone.
Amen.

0 valued opinions!: