Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Millyness!

I just had to share this picture!

When Boris first met Milly he was less than impressed. He wouldn't come to me if I smelled of Milly. For two days he refused to look at me, he wouldn't sit on my lap, he sat next to me and pointedly looked at the wall. All of this I found highly amusing!

But, this evening it looks like the ice is melting!


How cute is this? :)

7 valued opinions!:

Leah Adams said...

cats are sooooo into themselves, aren't they? all of mine have been. very territorial but you just gotta love them.

Leah

HisPrincess said...

I just love the attitude of a cat. Perfectly self assured that the whole household revolves around them. Not unlike a teenager really...only in a teenager it's not so cute!

Joanie said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Praying this is just like the father and daughter in your home now!!!
How deep of me on thi slow Thursday arvo!!!

L

Ginger said...

Your cat looks so much like ours, only Greyley has long hair. She may never snuggle with our dog, but she has progressed from hissing to ignoring--which, as we all know, might be the best one can hope for from a cat. ;)

Ginger

Anonymous said...

Hello! Boris looks rather smug in this photo... He knows he's Lord of the Manor, for sure! Milly looks like a lovely, lively little pup. I was sorry to hear about the hail storm: I've not heard about it up here, so your post was the first I knew; they can do some kind of damage, them "ice rocks" (my Sam's term for them). I'm glad to know that you are well covered for that kind of thing, and will say a prayer for those who were not. Tough times! I hope you've enjoyed the weekend, and that you have a wonderful, stress-free week ahead, with no head-butting going on!!! Bless your heart! Naomi x

Leah Adams said...

Sharon,

Where are you? I've missed your posts. HOpe everything is ok.

Leah