Saturday, November 9, 2013

Just Rambling...

Hello friends.

I don't have a specific topic today. Just felt like a chat.

Have had a difficult week with number two child this week. Got some practice at not "fixing" it, and letting him suffer the consequences of his actions (or in this case, lack of actions). The issue seems to have righted itself for the moment. Not holding my breath though.

Harvest is in full swing. Well kind of. At a bit of a stand still at the moment because the weather isn't playing the game. Kym is having a rest for the weekend which he needs, so it's not all bad.

Faith wise, I'm still a bit rocky. Not sure what I'm going to do about that. Just feeling a bit stuck.

We had family photos taken a few weeks ago, those who see me on facebook would have seen the photos but I love this one of the kids. Makes me remember that I don't really want to smother them with a pillow. Well not all the time anyway.

2 valued opinions!:

Leah Adams said...

They are lovely young people. Thanks for sharing the picture. Praying for you as you seek HIM.

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Dear friend, may I ask you for a favor? I am presently trying to enhance traffic in my company’s blog, as this would increase chances of the blog’s photos to appear in “Google Images”; this is very important for our work. Could you please visit our blog and browse for a couple of minutes. You may even learn about a new product there!
Thank you.