Saturday, November 16, 2013

It doesn't fit.

Yesterday I had the dubious task of finding a dress to wear to my daughter's 21st. I used to love dress shopping. Note the past tense. Yesterday it wasn't much fun at all. I did manage to find something that fits and looks as good as I'm going to look at the moment, which is about all I can hope for!

I have been on a healthy eating and exercise plan for about a week now. It's been 7 days since my last chocolate. It hasn't been pretty.

Well...to be honest it hasn't been that bad. Today is harder because I'm not at work, trying to keep busy and keep my mind off food! Took the dog to the beach for a walk which killed an hour or so, and made his day.

I've got a daughter who is a clean eating fanatic and a personal trainer. I so wish some of her enthusiasm would rub off on me. We have a month until her 21st. The dress I bought yesterday is a snug fit, won't hurt to lose a few kilo's, so that shall be my aim.

And now that I've said it out loud I have to do it!

Wish me luck!

Aaannnd...I'm going to church tomorrow. Not because I'm rostered to do something, or because someone has called asking where I am, but because I want to. Go me.

3 valued opinions!:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!So pleased the shopping wasnt that bad. You will look awesome in your new dress!

I am a tad sad that you failed to mention that you were able to maintain a hilarious fb conversation with a friend you have never met whilst shopping LOL !

Joanie said...

Checking in on you and see it's been a while since you've been here…. Thinking of you often my dear far-away-friend! <3

gream said...

Good luck on your new job! You will have to let us all know how it went.









สล็อตออนไลน์